Today, change is coming faster than ever before – and there is more of it. The sheer velocity of change has upended the business environment and rearranged the landscape. Organizations must identify, assess and address emerging risks without losing sight of their existing business and control environment. They are not only working to get ahead of the curve - often they are struggling to keep up – and not always succeeding.
Management, audit committees and boards of directors rely on internal audit (IA) to provide assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes, while also providing support in a diverse array of risk and business process improvement areas.
Our services can help clients strategically assess, remediate and improve control issues identified, while also elevating the profile of internal audit in identifying and addressing complex emerging risk areas. We help organizations achieve cost efficiencies in their internal audit functions through the variable cost model we offer, combined with our offshore capabilities. Additionally, our ability to bring innovative ideas and advisory support, greater technology enablement and broad subject matter experience in complex areas globally allows us to help clients gain significantly enhanced value from internal audit and across other important priority areas of the organization.
Management System Consultancy
Wright Management International also has 20 years of experience setting up management systems for our clients. We provide the following management system consultancy services. Wright also has 100% success rate and has completed more than 400 projects in Singapore till date.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Safety Management System
- ISO 9001/14001 & OHSAS 18001 Integrated Management System
- SS 506 Occupational Safety and Health Management System
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management Systems
- ISO 22301:2012 (Societal Security) / BS 25999 / SS 540 Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- ISO/IEC 27000:2009 Information Security Management System
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 International IT Service Management
- ISO 28000:2007 Supply Chain Security Management
- ISO 21500:2012 Guidance on Project Management
- Performance Dashboards
Enterprise Risk Management
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) provides a framework to understand and respond to business uncertainties and opportunities with relevant risk insight delivered through common, integrated risk identification, analysis and management disciplines. ERM enhances organizational resiliency by improving decision making, strengthening governance and supporting a risk intelligent culture. We can help you:
- Identify and assess risk to the achievement of your business objectives
- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency of current risk responses against the full breadth of strategic, operational, financial and compliance risks
- Reduce cost and improve effectiveness of governance, risk and compliance activities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your risk culture
- Align risk strategy with performance
- Support development of risk transfer strategies
- Assess, design, or implement enterprise risk management capabilities
Operational excellence is the buzzword for most organisations looking for a sustainable improvement of their key performance metrics. Operational excellence emphasises on the synchronised application of principles, systems and tools such as Lean Six Sigma, Guided Innovation and KPI Management towards a long-term change in organisational culture. These operational excellence initiatives need to be aligned with the organisation’s strategic business objectives, meaningful and able to achieve the real business results.
Wright Management offers a variety of services to help their clients reach their targets. Our many services include: